(June 15, 11:26pm)
Seems my secret society is leaking more news about me..than to me..ppl have already known, the Delhi trip wasnt the usual holidaying..there had been sms-s and calls...and they have discussed it otherwise..wch had somehow reached my ears..
Word of mouth kind of..
XXX
Fine, it wasnt usual holidaying there..i was in talks with some organisations, happy?
XXX
And yes, there are 3-4 good offers..but by joves, i havent signed any one of that yet..Need a week more to contemplate..
XXX
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok.... This is Anon 99... And yeah... I keep popping....and just as I am sweet natured and mild mannered when needed I am also blunt when need be...so wont waste words.. here is some unsolicited but well meaning advice again... use it if you would..... Cut the crap Anando...Visitors /no Visitors...haircut /no haircut ... friends /No friends... love/no love.. Just look for a job to pay for your bills... and keep BLOODY writing.... Don't waste time on what people think about you...or whether you are liked well enough... Just keep the ink flowing ... I know that writing is indeed your most cherished desire.... Never let it go. Keep writing and continue to share it around for publishing. Just keep writing..... - Anon 99.
ReplyDeleteHow i wish you were around more effectively..
ReplyDelete