Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

(June 11, 12:16am)

M***** thought this pic was good.."Sahi hai yaar, french beard mein handsome lag raha hai" (Good it is..looking handsome with those french beard)..

May be thats how i have made this my new DP..

XXX

12 comments:

  1. So which of the many anonymous people who you named a while ago are you looking for?
    I ask because I had posted a while ago, however I was ignored. I mean, you did respond. I was called polished or something of the sort.
    You even discarded me in a minute - saying you were certain I could not belong to ACJ.
    I wish to specify that I do, indeed belong to your ACJ batch.
    I won't say more. I only wonder which anonymous you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! Someone vying for your attention Anando... la!di!dah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And im vying for both of your names..sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyiii.... Arpita??? So you're Anon Polished, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're Anon 99???????????????

    OMG...

    You once mentioned, you were one of the girls i liked to hate......what nonsense....i never hated you....in fact i always liked you.....actually as very good friend!

    And pls, unless you confess ur identity with ur own display name n pic, i wnt accept :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pls...say this openly...not with anon profile...pls try to understand...if i ring up Arpita, at this middle of the night...and she tell me sth like, WTF! Then? You understand na, how embarrassing it wud be..pls..

    ReplyDelete
  7. who said i was 99?

    ReplyDelete
  8. then who you are...in this post, only two persons are talked about..one anon polished..the other one, anon 99...you said "it's arpita"..

    and now you're tellim me you're neither..its so contradictory....then temme who you are????

    ReplyDelete
  9. doesnt matter who i am. im saying the lah di dah person is arpita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muaaah muaaah...you gave back my sleep my dear.... tui jaanis aami khoob jiddi...jotokhonna jowab petam, jege boshe thaktam..thanks re..

    (You know im too stubborn..id have remained awake till this confusion was cleared...really...thanks so much)..

    ReplyDelete