Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

(Oct 21, 11:25pm)

When grandmom too was alive.. and a little younger.. that is basically the days, when I was still in primary school, Durga pooja was much grander..

We celebrated together... I mean mom would take us to grandmum's place, who lived with my maternal uncle, aunt, two masis and our cousin..

It was a big family.. In the evening, when everybody would be getting ready, I would do a perfume check..

I would ensure everybody had used some perfume.. Getting decked up was a necessary ritual to all of us.. and us children would be more excited.. and more particular about it..

And I thought, unless you had had the perfume, your ensemble was not complete..

Actually, I am sweetening my language.. the truth is, I thought you were totally useless.. if you were minus the perfume..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment