(Oct 14, 9:19pm)
Will be going back to Delhi on 16th.. which is a Thursday..
This was a long stay at home...
I was ill, so there was not too much movement... but then, that meant it was more natural.. as if I was never out, living in a different city.. as if this wasn't a holidaying..
XXX
After a long time, I was home on the 14th day of any month.. ever since Mumma's death, if I'm home on a 14th day of a month, I use it for prayers.. and I make sure I put a tuberose garland on her display pic..
It was a good feeling doing that.. It rained, too.. In fact, I was drenched in rain while I was returning from the flower market...
XXX
Some decisions need to be made... Some plans must come to fruition now... I will be making effort for that in the next two months.. and I am sure the Goddess would let the plans fructify..
2014 has been momentous.. I'm sure the Goddess will let that draw to a grander close... At the career front, things again have been very bright.. Yes, it's time for a change in job..
And I'm sure, the change would bring more content,more joy and good money..
The Goddess would ensure that..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment