Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

(January 15, 9:23pm)

Why is this taking long? and why are 'ends', especially ones which germinate into new beginnings, necessarily take long?

The Gods, where are they... I don't want one more day of January wasted now.. 2013 is mine... It has to be adequate and organised.. like it used to be earlier.. when Mum was around..

XXX

Once this matter is resolved, I'd be freed of the 28 months of incessant torment.. in the form of absence of peace... content too... I thought today would be that day..

But now it seems this man would eat away some more of my time... Anyway, let me be patient.. I have to.. that's my new year resolution after all..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment