(Jan 14, 4:37pm)
Happy Makar Sankranti folks.. How are you all? In full festive fervour? We Bongs have 'peethe' on this day..
That's a special sweet prepared with rice powder with different stuffing such as kheer, peas, potato inside.. and cooked in vapour and then fried with minimum spices to give delicate aroma..
XXX
Lots of memories of this day.. we'd go to grandmum's place and all of us would make them together, and then have them over dinner.. That's the ritual..
Having the kheer peethe-s tonight.. Excited..
XXX
I know I am blogging too little, and I do feel guilt ridden when I see you guys coming to this site, vide the feedjit and blog stats, and probably feel disappointed..
Would be writing more often soon.. waiting for some matter to be resolved.. something which would give me INDEPENDENCE from my present worries once and for all..
Once that happens, I would write to you lot of stuff.. In fact, I am having some fab plans for myself this year, and want to discuss all of that with you..
XXX
Happy Makar Sankranti folks.. How are you all? In full festive fervour? We Bongs have 'peethe' on this day..
That's a special sweet prepared with rice powder with different stuffing such as kheer, peas, potato inside.. and cooked in vapour and then fried with minimum spices to give delicate aroma..
XXX
Lots of memories of this day.. we'd go to grandmum's place and all of us would make them together, and then have them over dinner.. That's the ritual..
Having the kheer peethe-s tonight.. Excited..
XXX
I know I am blogging too little, and I do feel guilt ridden when I see you guys coming to this site, vide the feedjit and blog stats, and probably feel disappointed..
Would be writing more often soon.. waiting for some matter to be resolved.. something which would give me INDEPENDENCE from my present worries once and for all..
Once that happens, I would write to you lot of stuff.. In fact, I am having some fab plans for myself this year, and want to discuss all of that with you..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment