Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

(Nov 10, 10:07am)

It was tiring but none the less exciting yesterday.. it feels good when you're sitting next to those anchors and interviewing them, who you have otherwise seen only on screen..

Particularly, Nidhi Razdan (NDTV) i thought could articulate very well.. Shweta Rajpal Kohli and others were good too..

XXX

And yeah, there was Ranbir Kapoor there.. I mean he had come for promotion at NDTV.. and as we crossed the guest parlour to get into the studio, where we needed to photo shoot Nidhi, I chanced to see him..

I alerted my cameraman to click a snap once we were done with Nidhi, but sadly that couldn't happen.. he was gone then.. Anyway.. he wasn't any Madhuri Dixit so how does it matter really..

XXX

It's Kartik Purnima today...
In 2004 i guess i celebrated that..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment