Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

(August 31, 10:20pm)

The Kashmiri friend.. he dedicated me a song yesterday... on the guitar, and over the phone.. so sweet! He plays beautifully...

I bonded with him readily..and that has to happen readily always.. I cant plan n make friends really..not that I accuse, you do.. but I can't even associate at the workplace, or college..unless it just happens..

The first August end, when Im not on toes.. the room too isn't the usual mountains.. of scraps of papers littered all around.. in hurry, and zestfully.. of plans made, and plans altered.. arithmetics worked, and arithmetics corrected again!

Most often, mom wudn't be affluent this season.. Durga Puja sprees having already begun (she would shop in advance).. and her charities which co-incided..

XXX

But I wouldn't quarrel... the few thousands, and a house of ecstatic plans.. that was all.. between, the worldly need to reconcile the two!

Planning for mom's Birthday (September 6th) was the most beautiful feel ever!

XXX

The next few days,
I'd be remembering each one of them!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment