Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do they like your craft, or just the fact that it sells?
Or the brouhaha, that surrounds you when you sell....

In ACJ, they behaved as if i had been a brand. Always, extra polite. And those print girls... though i never made any conscious efforts to team up, they would still give me "the captain of the ship" feel.. sms-ing me to pop in to class, if the teacher was discussing sth important...and giving me a lively "recap", should i miss it!

All sham...Now they have disappeared!

Which tells me, they had been sweet, because being sweet was expedient. I was the editor most of the time.... even in trips like Covering Deprivation, that was supposed to be democratic....!!

And those guys...Who, when they borrowed my Key Issues notes, said: Aap to humare Bhagwan hain- no longer care to buzz!

(I'm not referring to you, Mr ***H...Don't make that the excuse of another falling out)

My IIMC friends, who would make me feel as if i were the king and they the ministers, are drowned in work.

Mom keeps asking. "Why don't you go to Delhi or somewhere, you could try your luck better."

Of-course.....that is then followed by what i feel is perfunctory. "Don't worry, i'll ensure it's a comfortable stay."

I FEEL LIKE A 38 YEAR OLD ACTRESS, IN WHOM NOBODY IS INTERESTED.

Or is it that i am overreacting? One print girl once told me i worry a lot. Don't those girls still pop in in the chat window, whenever I'm online? They do. N dint this IIMC lad called me up only last night? and wasn't the convocation just as great?

Have I, then, started cribbing falsely? I know not.

Talking bout perfunctory, i feel all our relationships too are pretends...If not fully, to some extent. If not always, certainly at occasions.

Pretensions. To which habit has enlaced our lives.

We- diffident crowd- would not dissent either.

No comments:

Post a Comment