(Dec 31, 10:45pm)
A visit to your school, especially one with as splendid a campus as St Xavier's, is a rejuvenating experience...
I am down with viral, but did not feel like cancelling my planned visit to Fr Peter...
After a decade long tenure at St Michael's, the principal of our times has returned to Xavier's to take charge of the 10+2...
And what a delightful conversation it was,... from down memory lane talk, recounting interesting anecdotes about us growing up, to our future, and the country's politics...
XXX
Father offered to take me for a round of the campus.. A mix of nostalgia and happy surprises followed as I noticed the changes...
They have renovated the swimming pool... and there's also a stage come up on the assembly grounds..
The new building has an additional floor.. Decaying trees have been felled and several new ones are slowly growing up to gigantic sizes..
There's a kindergarten now... Father took me to the kids' classrooms... the smart boards, wall hangings, the deco, little chairs of many hues... you got such a lively feeling there...
The Christmas decorations were still there, reminding of the festivities that must have been grand...
XXX
It's new year tomorrow.. It's my birthday...
I didn't blog much this year.. though I promised to myself I would... but it's reassuring to know I'm already getting the hang...
Which is nice...
XXX
A visit to your school, especially one with as splendid a campus as St Xavier's, is a rejuvenating experience...
I am down with viral, but did not feel like cancelling my planned visit to Fr Peter...
After a decade long tenure at St Michael's, the principal of our times has returned to Xavier's to take charge of the 10+2...
And what a delightful conversation it was,... from down memory lane talk, recounting interesting anecdotes about us growing up, to our future, and the country's politics...
XXX
Father offered to take me for a round of the campus.. A mix of nostalgia and happy surprises followed as I noticed the changes...
They have renovated the swimming pool... and there's also a stage come up on the assembly grounds..
The new building has an additional floor.. Decaying trees have been felled and several new ones are slowly growing up to gigantic sizes..
There's a kindergarten now... Father took me to the kids' classrooms... the smart boards, wall hangings, the deco, little chairs of many hues... you got such a lively feeling there...
The Christmas decorations were still there, reminding of the festivities that must have been grand...
XXX
It's new year tomorrow.. It's my birthday...
I didn't blog much this year.. though I promised to myself I would... but it's reassuring to know I'm already getting the hang...
Which is nice...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment