(Sep 6, 11:53am)
It's mom's birthday... and it's going to be a good day, as I managed to get an off..
I'm preparing the lunch now... after which I will go out to Nalli and do some Durga Pooja shopping for my aunts, who I'd be meeting in Patna later this month..
I purposely chose this day for the shopping.. It will give me some good engagement.. and later I'd go to some food joint and eat out..
XXX
I might buy something for myself too.. Let's see...
XXX
It's mom's birthday... and it's going to be a good day, as I managed to get an off..
I'm preparing the lunch now... after which I will go out to Nalli and do some Durga Pooja shopping for my aunts, who I'd be meeting in Patna later this month..
I purposely chose this day for the shopping.. It will give me some good engagement.. and later I'd go to some food joint and eat out..
XXX
I might buy something for myself too.. Let's see...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment