(Feb 20, 8:11pm)
I'm back to Patna.. and that is so good a feeling... I was wondering if there would be still some cold there..
I like home more, when it is the month of January and February.. and things are slower than usual.. it reminds me perhaps of the 1990s, my childhood, when things weren't as fast..
And a good, cold weather means I'm mostly indoors.. and reading more keenly and enjoying that too.. since everything would be quiet and still..
Thankfully, the very next day I arrived here, it rained heavily and the sun did not appear next three days.. so, it was exactly that feel I had been craving for..
XXX
Financially things aren't fine... I mean mom had a FD, the same one which I could not trace when I needed money badly in 2011...
Those were times when I had quit job in The Hindu, and those were my worst days in all the ways.. even though I have found the FD, there is no nomination..
That means there's a lot of paperwork to do.. but once I get this, I'd be well-off for now.. and man, did I tell you I have a couple of job offers..
I'd be joining after Holi.. so basically, there's no problem.. just that I need to get the FD liquified..
XXX
I'd be sharing so many things with you about Kashmir... I guess I would be writing regularly now... till Holi.. this is one month, then I'd be travelling to Delhi.. for the job.. settling up there again..
This also reminds me of 2011.. after all those ghastly days, I finally had job.. and money too.. and I'd be blogging so often then.. till I left for Delhi....
Only that I am three yours older.. and much more patient.. not because I have grown surprisingly wiser for my age.. or found some guardian to look after me..
But I have realised the Goddess.. and also the Gods.. will assure I am well off.. and doing good in my career...
I talk about the Goddess less often now.. but my faith has become more steady.. and silently overwhelming..
XXX
Keep watching the space for all the Kashmir stuff..
XXX
I'm back to Patna.. and that is so good a feeling... I was wondering if there would be still some cold there..
I like home more, when it is the month of January and February.. and things are slower than usual.. it reminds me perhaps of the 1990s, my childhood, when things weren't as fast..
And a good, cold weather means I'm mostly indoors.. and reading more keenly and enjoying that too.. since everything would be quiet and still..
Thankfully, the very next day I arrived here, it rained heavily and the sun did not appear next three days.. so, it was exactly that feel I had been craving for..
XXX
Financially things aren't fine... I mean mom had a FD, the same one which I could not trace when I needed money badly in 2011...
Those were times when I had quit job in The Hindu, and those were my worst days in all the ways.. even though I have found the FD, there is no nomination..
That means there's a lot of paperwork to do.. but once I get this, I'd be well-off for now.. and man, did I tell you I have a couple of job offers..
I'd be joining after Holi.. so basically, there's no problem.. just that I need to get the FD liquified..
XXX
I'd be sharing so many things with you about Kashmir... I guess I would be writing regularly now... till Holi.. this is one month, then I'd be travelling to Delhi.. for the job.. settling up there again..
This also reminds me of 2011.. after all those ghastly days, I finally had job.. and money too.. and I'd be blogging so often then.. till I left for Delhi....
Only that I am three yours older.. and much more patient.. not because I have grown surprisingly wiser for my age.. or found some guardian to look after me..
But I have realised the Goddess.. and also the Gods.. will assure I am well off.. and doing good in my career...
I talk about the Goddess less often now.. but my faith has become more steady.. and silently overwhelming..
XXX
Keep watching the space for all the Kashmir stuff..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment