(Oct 19, 9:03am)
Na*a*ia says it is only when I sport a thicker stubble that I look 24... Clean shaven, she's happy to imagine I'm 20, or at the most 22..
Don't tell I'm bragging.. I'm quoting, you see...
XXX
It was her idea that I visited Tower Bridge on my next trip to London two days back.. She asked me to wear the red pull over..
I wore the red coat, though... She even suggested the exact point, from where I could get a captivating full body shot, with the bridge making a perfect and complete background..
The pic actually turned out well... Will make it my DP on Tuesday.. Or, may be Wednesday...
XXX
Oh, yesterday was Kojagori Lakshmi Pooja...
Unlike the rest of north Indians, who celebrate Lakshmi Pooja on Deepawali, we Bengalis do it on Sharad Poornima..
That's the fifth day from Vijaya Dashami..
XXX
Na*a*ia says it is only when I sport a thicker stubble that I look 24... Clean shaven, she's happy to imagine I'm 20, or at the most 22..
Don't tell I'm bragging.. I'm quoting, you see...
XXX
It was her idea that I visited Tower Bridge on my next trip to London two days back.. She asked me to wear the red pull over..
I wore the red coat, though... She even suggested the exact point, from where I could get a captivating full body shot, with the bridge making a perfect and complete background..
The pic actually turned out well... Will make it my DP on Tuesday.. Or, may be Wednesday...
XXX
Oh, yesterday was Kojagori Lakshmi Pooja...
Unlike the rest of north Indians, who celebrate Lakshmi Pooja on Deepawali, we Bengalis do it on Sharad Poornima..
That's the fifth day from Vijaya Dashami..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment