(Aug 22, 6:57pm)
Leaving for Kolkata tonight..
Everything is done, only the luggage needs to be assembled.. and that is one department I really am rather bad..
When I was leaving for ACJ, mumma wanted me to do that myself.. and I couldn't stuff in half the luggage, when she decided to one more time do it for me..
XXX
In Kashmir again, while I was coming back, my friend who hosted me offered to help me seeing how clumsy I could be..
On other ocassions, I do, do it myself.. with the outcome that I end up carrying extra-large travel bags even for a two-day journey with handful of luggage..
XXX
I need to lock all the cupboards and wardrobes.. I have jumbled up all keys into a pile, there at the cabinet... Need to try it into the locks one by one, and sort ..
Which all dresses do I take?
Should I take some winter wear too?
Will it be cold there in October? In Cardiff, Wales?
XXX
Leaving for Kolkata tonight..
Everything is done, only the luggage needs to be assembled.. and that is one department I really am rather bad..
When I was leaving for ACJ, mumma wanted me to do that myself.. and I couldn't stuff in half the luggage, when she decided to one more time do it for me..
XXX
In Kashmir again, while I was coming back, my friend who hosted me offered to help me seeing how clumsy I could be..
On other ocassions, I do, do it myself.. with the outcome that I end up carrying extra-large travel bags even for a two-day journey with handful of luggage..
XXX
I need to lock all the cupboards and wardrobes.. I have jumbled up all keys into a pile, there at the cabinet... Need to try it into the locks one by one, and sort ..
Which all dresses do I take?
Should I take some winter wear too?
Will it be cold there in October? In Cardiff, Wales?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment