(July 10, 7:46 am)
Good Morning!
Got up at 6 today.. after really long time... guess it's four years since I became an ex-early riser..
XXX
I have all my life woken up at 5 am, if not earlier.. Muma herself would wake up at 4, and do her meditations and yoga.. and then read...
She suggested it - in fact made sure - it happened the same way for the whole family...
XXX
Yes, I am going to do this again... it's refreshing.. nothing could be so mood- enhancing as to see a mix of colours spread out in the sky, birds leaving off for finding bread for new-borns..
XXX
My SBI silver visa somehow did not come.. the staff there says my application was declined.. would be making a fresh one today.. and hope it arrives while I am still here...
XXX
Met the lawyer and filed the contempt of court yesterday... They would send a legal notice to Patna University, for failing to clear muma's PF dues despite court orders...
XXX
Oh I met the astrologer too... I told him how the emerald had worked wonders; it's been ages since I was last depressed... I told him I could control my mind like never before..
Yes, I always have been strong willed.. but that was related much to me as student, me as a planner and executioner of things in the family domain, especially when there was predicament..
Emotionally, I was feeble...
XXX
He tells me there would not be any hassles when I come back from Cardiff and look for jobs again.. I asked him for any remedies, but he suggested there was absolutely no need for that..
You're destined to do well in studies, in job... it will all fall in place always..
XXX
Though he says my moon would not be strong after October, and for which he suggested me some Vedic poojas, which I plan to do when I come back..
XXX
My visa?
Still no news..
I am fretting already!
XXX
Good Morning!
Got up at 6 today.. after really long time... guess it's four years since I became an ex-early riser..
XXX
I have all my life woken up at 5 am, if not earlier.. Muma herself would wake up at 4, and do her meditations and yoga.. and then read...
She suggested it - in fact made sure - it happened the same way for the whole family...
XXX
Yes, I am going to do this again... it's refreshing.. nothing could be so mood- enhancing as to see a mix of colours spread out in the sky, birds leaving off for finding bread for new-borns..
XXX
My SBI silver visa somehow did not come.. the staff there says my application was declined.. would be making a fresh one today.. and hope it arrives while I am still here...
XXX
Met the lawyer and filed the contempt of court yesterday... They would send a legal notice to Patna University, for failing to clear muma's PF dues despite court orders...
XXX
Oh I met the astrologer too... I told him how the emerald had worked wonders; it's been ages since I was last depressed... I told him I could control my mind like never before..
Yes, I always have been strong willed.. but that was related much to me as student, me as a planner and executioner of things in the family domain, especially when there was predicament..
Emotionally, I was feeble...
XXX
He tells me there would not be any hassles when I come back from Cardiff and look for jobs again.. I asked him for any remedies, but he suggested there was absolutely no need for that..
You're destined to do well in studies, in job... it will all fall in place always..
XXX
Though he says my moon would not be strong after October, and for which he suggested me some Vedic poojas, which I plan to do when I come back..
XXX
My visa?
Still no news..
I am fretting already!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment