(June 25, 11:19pm)
Leaving for Kolkata tomorrow night... have appointment for Visa application on 28th.. would be staying with Omkar uncle and his family.. mom's best friend...
Have got a sari for his wife... since this is the first time I'd be putting up with the Das Guptas, since I had a job..
XXX
Will keep you updated.. Pound has shot up to 93... I had made all my budgets, assuming 1 Pound at 82 INR... need major re-adjustments.. sigh..
One problem goes, another crops in.. Is this life? Or are they too much in love with me? Problems..
XXX
Leaving for Kolkata tomorrow night... have appointment for Visa application on 28th.. would be staying with Omkar uncle and his family.. mom's best friend...
Have got a sari for his wife... since this is the first time I'd be putting up with the Das Guptas, since I had a job..
XXX
Will keep you updated.. Pound has shot up to 93... I had made all my budgets, assuming 1 Pound at 82 INR... need major re-adjustments.. sigh..
One problem goes, another crops in.. Is this life? Or are they too much in love with me? Problems..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment