(May 11, 12:46am)
Okay.. you guessed it right... some very volatile situation at the personal front.. which is why not being able to blog..
One inevitable - and how I view it - desirable end to happen.. and new beginning to dawn.. God willing!
XXX
It's required for my plans, my plans as a writer, to roll in smoothly now... I need peace.. I need a final end to all blocking points.. I need to be alone, but happy..
Finances, by the grace of the Gods and Goddesses, are stable.. studies too is happening this summer.. Just had this big, power packed all-India cover story... Only one obstacle to be overcome in the home front..
XXX
Sorry.. I know it's irritating to read.. given that I am hinting, but not dealing at the issues at length..
But discretion and privacy has always been my prerogative.. Thanks for reading.. Good wishes to you all..
In expectation and in need for the same..
XXX
Okay.. you guessed it right... some very volatile situation at the personal front.. which is why not being able to blog..
One inevitable - and how I view it - desirable end to happen.. and new beginning to dawn.. God willing!
XXX
It's required for my plans, my plans as a writer, to roll in smoothly now... I need peace.. I need a final end to all blocking points.. I need to be alone, but happy..
Finances, by the grace of the Gods and Goddesses, are stable.. studies too is happening this summer.. Just had this big, power packed all-India cover story... Only one obstacle to be overcome in the home front..
XXX
Sorry.. I know it's irritating to read.. given that I am hinting, but not dealing at the issues at length..
But discretion and privacy has always been my prerogative.. Thanks for reading.. Good wishes to you all..
In expectation and in need for the same..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment