(Oct 14, 8:34pm)
It's 25 months today.. and I marked this much on the same fashion.. is that okay to use? fashion?
Anyway.. the garland was rather cheaply available this time.. which is strange.. Navaratri is already here.. almost..
XXX
Mom had been visiting me in dreams lately.. and these are long dreams.. like narrative stories, where I feel like having spent almost a day's life..
It happened on Thursday night and Friday night.. yesterday too.. why?
XXX
Durga Pooja is here.. and I don't have any money.. generally, we would be done with shopping by now.. since I remember things..
Actually I have money.. but considering I am on semi-leave, and there's no sight of the family pension, will it be wise to spend?
XXX
It's 25 months today.. and I marked this much on the same fashion.. is that okay to use? fashion?
Anyway.. the garland was rather cheaply available this time.. which is strange.. Navaratri is already here.. almost..
XXX
Mom had been visiting me in dreams lately.. and these are long dreams.. like narrative stories, where I feel like having spent almost a day's life..
It happened on Thursday night and Friday night.. yesterday too.. why?
XXX
Durga Pooja is here.. and I don't have any money.. generally, we would be done with shopping by now.. since I remember things..
Actually I have money.. but considering I am on semi-leave, and there's no sight of the family pension, will it be wise to spend?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment