Sorry, hadn't been writing for sometime now! I feel hassled.. I'm trying a 'change-over' in work area, which ain't happening..or may be I'm too impatient to wait even reasonably..
And then, February's got to be over, and I do not have the schedules to start my novel.. Im really keen on finishing the first one by year end.. and since it shouldn't be a hurried exercise, I better begin now!
XXX
Feb is the best time to write... the weather is pleasant and with spring and Holi upon us, there's a "song in every heart!"
But I wouldn't be doing my novel in this Del one-room stay.. I don't have the space here.. space is important.. you can't let yourself shrink.. ideas too is related to space, although I do not contend ideas are irrepressible and can happen in even confinement..
But I do not wish it that way.. Because mine is a story of long and powerful attachment, worthy of space.. worthy of sprawling, uninhibited environment.. like my Patna house, with the placid water of holy Ganga uniting me with that mood..
XXX
At least I have the backdrop and the two characters planned.. only I need to grow the plot, and fill in other persons!
Naz** is helping me handsomely!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment