I adjusted my budget from two thousand to four, eyes blinking with sleep inside the aircraft.. But then, once into their office, two hours later, Im comforting myself: "Don't worry... It won't exceed 20 thousands.." "Cheer up, that's five less than 25.. there's this doctrine of negative optimism you invented, remember..."
XXX
I tried doing just that, thinking of between, the burlesque "not at all" to the ToI receptionist.. when shown the routine obituaries.. "It must be a picture with specific content.."
XXX
She asked me to wait, and while she explained to the designer over phone, I prepared myself for the worst arithmetic..
The buckle stopped at 9600, though.. "Yeah, you'd have it as you like.." she assured.. And have it I must.. anything for giving mom the dignity, her place and rank call for..
XXX
I pissed them with design instructions... pointing out the fonts, the italics, the impacts.. twice and thrice the same things..
"Yahan experts baithte hain (Experts are here)... all that is not required," somebody said.. Meanwhile, one glance at the content, and the designer recognised mom.. and from what I understood, he seemed to have fairly good opinion of her.. as a scholar.. I mean he actually discussed this with others around..
XXX
Tomorrow it comes..
XXX
Bharati ji is doing the home.. she'd be done by evening hopefully..
Lets see..
XXX
According to Hindu calendar, we have the death anniversary rituals on 23rd.. But, I'd be praying tomorrow nonetheless..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment